Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Nickel Spray Paint, Textured Finish, 12 oz.
- Item # 2CEE1
- Mfr. Model # 7224830
- UNSPSC # 31211507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Spray Paint
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Enamel
- Color Family Aluminum / Metallic
- Color Nickel
- Finish Textured
- Net Weight 12 oz.
- Coverage 10 to 12 sq. ft.
- Dry Time 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 48 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 15 min.
- Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Surface Cement, Masonry,Metal, Wood
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards VOC and MIR Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Item # 4CY57RUST-OLEUM
Price $11.14 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.