Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Color FamilyYellows
- ItemRust Preventative Spray Paint
- Base TypeSolvent
- Resin TypeAcrylic Enamel
- ColorCaterpillar Yellow
- Net Weight15 oz.
- Coverage10 to 12 sq. ft.
- Dry Time1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 to 24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free10 to 20 min.
- Application Temperature50 to 90 Degrees F
- SurfaceMetal, Steel
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- StandardsVOC and MIR Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Interior Paints (101936)
- Exterior Paints (51074)
- Fast Dry Paints (21105)
- Corrosion Inhibitors (764)
- Rust Inhibitors (717)
- Spray Paints (415)
- Aerosol Paints (386)
- Paint Aerosols (377)
- Rust Preventives (376)
- Enamel Paints (219)
- Vehicle Paints (203)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (171)
- Acrylic Enamels (120)
- Acrylic Coatings (118)
- Solvent-Based Paints (88)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.