Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rust Inhibitive Primer, Flat Yellow, 5 gal
- Item # 2NU64
- Mfr. Model # HS1573300
- UNSPSC # 31211505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 63.65 lbs.
- ItemRust Inhibitive Primer
- Resin TypeAlkyd Enamel
- VOC ContentLess Than 420g/L
- Size5 gal.
- ColorFlat Yellow
- Coverage1125 to 1875 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time15 to 20 min.
- Dry Time Recoat1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free15 to 20 min.
- Application Temperature32 to 100 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Spray
- SurfaceMetal or Wood
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- FeaturesHigh Solids Coating
- For Use WithMfr. No, 7600 or 1500 System
- StandardsUSDA Acceptable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.