Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Base TypeOil
- Resin TypeModified Alkyd Enamel
- VOC ContentLess Than340g/L
- Size1 gal.
- Coverage310 to 520 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time5 to 10 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free3 to 5 hr.
- Application Temperature32 to 100 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roller, Spray
- SurfaceMetal and Wood
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- For Use With7400 System Alkyd Enamels
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.