Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3700 Acrylic Enamel Primer, Gray, 1 gal.
- Item # 2RNK6
- Mfr. Model # 3781402
- UNSPSC # 31211508
- Catalog Page # 1926
- Catalog Group # H7163
- Shipping Weight 10.7 lbs.
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeAcrylic Enamel
- VOC ContentLess Than 250 g/L
- Size1 gal.
- Coverage160 to 270 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time2 to 4 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 to 3 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free1 to 2 hr.
- Application Temperature35 to 100 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roll, Spray
- SurfaceSteel, Galvanized Steel, Concrete, Masonry
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- For Use WithMfr. No. 206164, 206165, 206166, 3725402, 3737402, 3744402, 3764402, 3771402, 3779402, 3782402, 3786402, 3792402, 3769402, 3781402
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.