Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Primer, Gray, 1 gal.
- Item # 21CJ87
- Mfr. Model # 208555
- UNSPSC # 31211509
- Catalog Page # 1919
- Shipping Weight 10.63 lbs.
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeAcrylic
- VOC Content0
- Size1 gal.
- Coverage180 to 545 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free30 min.
- Application Temperature50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Spray
- SurfaceMetal, Galvanized, Concrete, Masonary, Wood
- FeaturesProvides Outstanding Adhesion On Difficult to Paint Surfaces, Dries Fast, Provides Excellent Stain-Blocking Power, Immediately Sandable When Dry,Tolerates pH Levels Up to 13,USDA Acceptable
- StandardsMeets LEED Product Requirements for Indoor Air Quality
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.