Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3100 Acrylic Enamel Primer, Gray, 1 gal.
- Item # 1D460
- Mfr. Model # 3181402
- NSN # 5310-01-373-3232
- UNSPSC # 31211508
- Catalog Page # 1737
- Shipping Weight 11.1 lbs.
- Item Primer
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Acrylic Enamel
- VOC Content Less Than 250 g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Gray
- Coverage 220 to 380 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time 1 to 1-1/2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1-1/2 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 40 to 60 min.
- Application Temperature 50 to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- Surface Steel, Galvanized Steel, Concrete, Masonry
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.