Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Paint, Alkyd Enamel, Marlin Blue
- Item # 1F760
- Mfr. Model # 3423402
- NSN # 5340-01-309-9785
- UNSPSC # 31211501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- ItemInterior/Exterior Paint
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeAlkyd Enamel
- Color FamilyBlues
- ColorMarlin Blue
- Size1 gal.
- VOC ContentLess Than340g/L
- Coverage400 to 830 sq. ft./gal.
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- Dry Time8 to 12 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat24 hr.
- Application Temperature32 to100 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roll, Spray
- SurfaceMetal, Wood
- FeaturesResistance To General Weathering, Salt, Air, Mild Chemical Fumes, Light Adbrasion
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.