Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Garage Floor Kit, 120 fl. Oz., Gray
- Item # 6KP68
- Mfr. Model # 251965
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1933
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemGarage Floor Kit
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeEpoxy
- VOC ContentLess Than100g/L
- Size120 fl. oz.
- FinishSemi Gloss
- Coverage250 sq. ft.
- Dry Time Tack Free1 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic8 hr.
- Dry Time12 hr.
- Application Temperature50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roller
- SurfaceBare Concrete, Previously Painted Concrete
- Exposure ConditionsMild to Moderate
- IncludesFloor Degreaser, 2-part Epoxy Mixture, Skid-Resistant Color Chips, Stir Stick
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Floor Coatings (515)
- Epoxy Coatings (295)
- Masonry Coatings (249)
- Concrete Sealants (180)
- Concrete Coatings (170)
- Water-Based Coatings (142)
- Masonry Sealants (140)
- Epoxy Floor Coatings (137)
- Epoxy Sealants (98)
- Antiskid Coatings (79)
- Antiskid Coatings/Paints (79)
- Nonslip Coatings (59)
- Abrasive Surface Paints (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.