Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5600 Floor Paint, Safety Red, 1 gal.
- Item # 10Z893
- Mfr. Model # 261115
- UNSPSC # 72102003
- Catalog Page # 1931
- Catalog Group # H7195
- Shipping Weight 9.5 lbs.
- ItemFloor Paint
- Base TypeSolvent
- Resin TypeUrethane Modified Acrylic
- VOC ContentLess Than100g/L
- Size1 gal.
- ColorSafety Red
- Coverage170 to 270 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic24 hr.
- Dry Time72 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat4 to 6 hr.
- Application Temperature50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodRoller
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.