Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Floor Coating Kit, 1 gal, Dunes Tan
- Item # 7AJ44
- Mfr. Model # S6571413
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1930
- Shipping Weight 11.8 lbs.
- ItemFloor Coating Kit
- Resin TypeEpoxy
- VOC ContentLess Than100g/L
- ColorDunes Tan
- FinishHigh Gloss
- Coverage100 to 300 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic10 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat10 to 24 hr.
- Application Temperature60 to 80 Degrees F
- Application MethodRoller, Squeegee
- Exposure ConditionsModerate to Severe
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Concrete Paints (26775)
- Maintenance Coatings (543)
- Floor Coatings (483)
- Epoxy Coatings (295)
- Concrete Coatings (187)
- Paint Activators (165)
- Chemical-Resistant Coatings (160)
- Epoxy Paints (147)
- Floor Coating Activators (139)
- Epoxy Floor Coatings (137)
- Floor Paints (114)
- Traffic Paints (92)
- Epoxy Floor Paints (91)
- Floor Epoxy Paints (87)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.