Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFloor Coating Kit
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeEpoxy
- VOC ContentVOC Free
- Size1 gal.
- ColorSafety Yellow
- Coverage135 to 195 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free1/2 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 to 2 hr.
- Application Temperature50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roller, Spray
- SurfaceConcrete, Masonry, Wood
- Exposure ConditionsMild to Moderate
- StandardsUSDA Acceptable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Zero-VOC Paints (46064)
- Concrete Paints (26779)
- Maintenance Coatings (526)
- Floor Coatings (479)
- Enamel Coatings (313)
- Masonry Coatings (302)
- Epoxy Coatings (296)
- Enamel Paints (223)
- Concrete Coatings (199)
- Concrete Sealants (176)
- Paint Activators (165)
- Chemical-Resistant Coatings (160)
- Fast Dry Enamels (157)
- Epoxy Paints (148)
- Floor Coating Activators (139)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.