Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFloor Coating Kit
- Base TypeSolvent
- Resin TypeEpoxy
- VOC ContentLess Than250g/L
- Size2 gal.
- ColorSilver Gray
- Coverage300 to 400 sq. ft.
- Dry Time Tack Free6 to 8 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic16 hr.
- Dry Time16 to 72 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat16 to 72 hr.
- Application Temperature50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roller
- Exposure ConditionsModerate to Severe
- IncludesDecorative Color Chips
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The surface will need to be scuff sanded with a 60 grit sand paper and washed down with mild soap and water or a degreaser, Wire brush any areas that are bare concrete. This product is ok for non incidental contact, but is not FDA approved.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.