Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Floor Coating Kit, 2 gal, Silver Gray
- Item # 3BU19
- Mfr. Model # 203373
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1933
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- Item Floor Coating Kit
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Epoxy
- VOC Content Less Than250g/L
- Size 2 gal.
- Color Silver Gray
- Finish Semi-Gloss
- Coverage 300 to 400 sq. ft.
- Dry Time Tack Free 6 to 8 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 16 hr.
- Dry Time 16 to 72 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 16 to 72 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller
- Surface Concrete
- Exposure Conditions Moderate to Severe
- Includes Decorative Color Chips
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Floor Coatings (504)
- Epoxy Coatings (296)
- Masonry Coatings (277)
- Concrete Sealants (183)
- Concrete Coatings (180)
- Solvent-Based Coatings (174)
- Chemical-Resistant Coatings (158)
- Masonry Sealants (140)
- Epoxy Floor Coatings (135)
- Epoxy Sealants (98)
- Epoxy Floor Paints (92)
- Waterproof Coatings (26)
- Weatherproof Coatings (14)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The surface will need to be scuff sanded with a 60 grit sand paper and washed down with mild soap and water or a degreaser, Wire brush any areas that are bare concrete. This product is ok for non incidental contact, but is not FDA approved.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.