Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
6500 Epoxy Floor Coating, Silver Gray, 1G
- Item # 6H060
- Mfr. Model # S6582413
- UNSPSC # 47131802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # F8924
- Shipping Weight 7.4 lbs.
- Item Floor Coating
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Polyamine Converted Epoxy
- VOC Content Less Than100g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Silver Gray
- Finish High Gloss
- Coverage 100 to 300 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 10 hr.
- Dry Time 48 to 72 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 10 to 24 hr.
- Application Temperature 60 to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Roller
- Surface Concrete
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards USDA Acceptable
- For Use With 6500 Epoxy Floor Coating Activator
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.