Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
6711 Water-Based Polyurethane, Clear, 1 G
- Item # 4MG61
- Mfr. Model # 6711402
- NSN # 5136-01-431-1192
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1931
- Shipping Weight 9.4 lbs.
- ItemFloor Coating
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeWaterborne Oil-Modified Polyurethane
- VOC ContentLess Than250g/L
- Size1 gal.
- Coverage400 to 800 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free15 min
- Dry Time - Light Traffic24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1/2 hr.
- Application Temperature50 to 100 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roller
- SurfaceConcrete, Masonry, Wood
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.