Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
S40 Epoxy Floor Coating, Classic Gray, 1G
- Item # 4CY35
- Mfr. Model # 208072
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7189
- Shipping Weight 5.1 lbs.
- Item Floor Coating
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Epoxy
- VOC Content Zero VOC
- Size 1 gal. Container, Partial Fill 42 fl oz
- Color Classic Gray
- Finish Gloss
- Coverage 225 to 340 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1/2 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 24 hr.
- Dry Time 72 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 3 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Spray
- Surface Concrete, Masonry, Wood
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards USDA Acceptable
- For Use With S40 Epoxy Floor Coating Activator
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Green Seal Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Green Seal Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Concrete Paints (509)
- Epoxy Coatings (296)
- Concrete Sealants (183)
- Concrete Coatings (180)
- Chemical-Resistant Coatings (158)
- Epoxy Paints (149)
- Masonry Sealants (140)
- Fast Dry Enamels (139)
- Epoxy Floor Coatings (135)
- Industrial Epoxy (128)
- Floor Paints (109)
- Epoxy Sealants (98)
- Epoxy Floor Paints (92)
- Floor Epoxy Paints (89)
- Water-Based Epoxy (49)
- Concrete Epoxy Enamel (9)
- Epoxy Enamel (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.