Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFloor Coating
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeEpoxy
- VOC ContentZero VOC
- Size1 gal. Container, Partial Fill 42 fl oz
- ColorClassic Gray
- Coverage225 to 340 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free1/2 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic24 hr.
- Dry Time72 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 to 3 hr.
- Application Temperature50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roller, Spray
- SurfaceConcrete, Masonry, Wood
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- StandardsUSDA Acceptable
- For Use WithS40 Epoxy Floor Coating Activator
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGreen Seal Certified
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Green Seal Certified.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Concrete Paints (26780)
- Epoxy Coatings (296)
- Concrete Coatings (198)
- Concrete Sealants (171)
- Chemical-Resistant Coatings (162)
- Fast Dry Enamels (157)
- Epoxy Paints (148)
- Epoxy Floor Coatings (137)
- Masonry Sealants (135)
- Industrial Epoxy (125)
- Floor Paints (114)
- Epoxy Sealants (98)
- Epoxy Floor Paints (88)
- Floor Epoxy Paints (88)
- Water-Based Epoxy (50)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.