Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oyster White Epoxy Activator and Finish Kit, Gloss Finish, 230 to 340 sq. ft./gal. Coverage, Size: 1
- Item # 4DNA6
- Mfr. Model # 248289
- UNSPSC # 31201615
- Catalog Page # 1919
- Catalog Group # H7188
- Shipping Weight 11.05 lbs.
- ItemEpoxy Activator and Finish Kit
- Resin TypeEpoxy
- Color FamilyWhites
- ColorOyster White
- Size1 gal.
- VOC ContentVOC Free
- Coverage230 to 340 sq. ft./gal.
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- Dry Time1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 to 3 hr.
- Application Temperature50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roll, Spray
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGreen Seal Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Green Seal Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.