Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAuto Body Primer
- Color FamilyBrowns
- ColorRusty Metal Brown
- Container Size12 oz.
- Net Weight12 oz.
- Coverage11 to 16 sq. ft.
- Dry Time30 min.
- Dry Time Tack Free10 min.
- StandardsVOC and MIR Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Metal Paints/Primers (22848)
- Corrosion Inhibitors (767)
- Rust Inhibitors (717)
- Maintenance Coatings (515)
- Rust Preventives (376)
- Vehicle Paints (203)
- Automotive Paints (197)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (171)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- Automotive Body Repair Materials (146)
- Vehicle Body Repair Materials (144)
- Automotive Finishes (129)
- Automotive Sealants (110)
- Paint Primers (84)
- Metal Primers (60)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.