Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coolant, 1 gal, Bottle
- Item # 1MKN4
- Mfr. Model # 75014
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3472
- Shipping Weight 8.92 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCoolants
- ItemSynthetic Coolant
- Fluid TypeVytron N, Biostable
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeBottle
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- pH Value9.8
- Flash PointGreater than 200 Degrees F
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose Cooling Applications on All Ferrous Metals Including Grinding, Sawing, Tapping, Drilling, Turning and Milling, Not Recommended Non-Ferrous Metals
- FeaturesBio stability Gives Long Sump Life, Transparent Solution Allows For Easy Visibility Of Work Pieces
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger part number 1MKN4 is designed for grinding, drilling, tapping, milling ferrous metals. This is NOT recommended for brass, copper, and bronze; and has limited use with aluminum, and titanium. Grainger offers part number 1MKL1, which will be more general purpose use for similar applications, please note that with non-ferrous metals, could stain the finish if exposed too long, or not diluted properly. It is recommended that you call Grainger Tech Support in Metal-Working and specify the application environment for more details.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.