Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Paint, Acrylic Alkyd Enamel, Deep Base
- Item # 3VZN6
- Mfr. Model # R01031
- UNSPSC # 31211508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E4955
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Item Interior/Exterior Paint
- Paint Color Family Blues
- Color Deep Base
- Finish Gloss
- Size 1 gal.
- VOC Content Less Than420g/L
- Coverage 225 to 500 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time 4 to 8 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 12 to 24 hr.
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Airless, Conventional Spray
- Surface Direct to Steel, Iron, Aluminum, Galvanizing, Concrete, Masonry, Wood and Zinc Rich Primers
- Features Corrosion and Chemical Resistant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, CA, CT, DC, DE, GU, HI, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, PR, RI, VA and VT
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.