Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Leak Seal, 15 oz., Black, Aerosol Can
- Item # 32H597
- Mfr. Model # 266784
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 1934
- Catalog Group # H7146
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- ItemLeak Seal
- Size15 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Flash Point-156 Degrees F
- Temp. Range50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Dry Time24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat0.3 to 1/2 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free0.33 to 1/2 hr..
- Traffic Hours3/4 to 1 hr.
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Setting Time24 hr.
- Functional Cure24 hr.
- Adheres ToMetal, Aluminum, Galvanized Metal, PVC, Concrete, Masonry, Asphalt Roofing Materials, Vinyl Siding, Fiberglass
- ApplicationFilling, Seal Leaks and Cracks
- For Use WithGutters, Roofs, Flashing, Ductwork, PVC, Masonry, Concrete, Vinyl Siding, Fiberglass and More
- CharacteristicsRubberized, Water Tight Seal, Flexible and Paintable
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
- MeetsVOC Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (833)
- Rust Inhibitors (784)
- Adhesive Sealants (494)
- Rust Preventives (462)
- Filler Adhesives (275)
- Concrete Sealants (180)
- Masonry Sealants (140)
- Water-Repellent Sealants (119)
- Roof Repair Sealants (82)
- Spray Coatings (64)
- Rubber Sealants (57)
- Duct Sealants (55)
- Gutter Sealants (33)
- Rubber Protectants (27)
- Waterproof Coatings (27)
- Spray Sealants (8)
- Rubber Primers (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.