Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Leak Seal, 13.75 oz., Clear, Aerosol Can
- Item # 21CJ68
- Mfr. Model # 267453
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 1934
- Catalog Group # H7146
- Shipping Weight 1.21 lbs.
- ItemLeak Seal
- Size13.75 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Flash PointLess Than 20 Degrees F
- Temp. RangeUp to 200 Degrees F
- Dry Time3/4 to 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat0.3 to 1/2 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free0.33 to 1/2 hr..
- Traffic Hours3/4 to 1 hr.
- Application Time0.05 hr.
- Setting Time20 to 1/2 hr.
- Functional Cure45 to 1 hr.
- Adheres ToMetal, Aluminum, Galvanized Metal, PVC, Concrete, Masonry, Asphalt Roofing Materials, Vinyl Siding, Fiberglass
- ApplicationFilling, Seal Leaks and Cracks
- For Use WithLatex or Oil Based Top Coat
- CharacteristicsRubberized, Water Tight Seal, Flexible and Paintable
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
- MeetsVOC Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (847)
- Rust Inhibitors (805)
- Adhesive Sealants (479)
- Rust Preventives (454)
- Filler Adhesives (273)
- Concrete Sealants (172)
- Masonry Sealants (139)
- Water-Repellent Sealants (84)
- Roof Repair Sealants (71)
- Rubber Sealants (59)
- Spray Coatings (54)
- Duct Sealants (41)
- Gutter Sealants (31)
- Rubber Protectants (27)
- Waterproof Coatings (26)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.