Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Deck Coating, 4 gal., Concrete, Wood
- Item # 29EK26
- Mfr. Model # 46558
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1931
- Catalog Group # H7198
- Shipping Weight 50.0 lbs.
- ItemDeck Coating
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeAcrylic
- VOC ContentLess Than40g/L
- Size4 gal.
- Coverage25 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free2 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic8 hr.
- Dry Time3 to 4 wk.
- Dry Time Recoat3 to 6 hr.
- Application Temperature40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roller
- SurfaceConcrete, Wood
- Exposure ConditionsMild to Moderate
- StandardsEPA Standards
- FeaturesDeck & Concrete Restore is A Durable Coating Product Formulated to Resurface Most Wooden and Composite Decks While Providing Lasting Protection Against Moisture and The Damaging Effects of The Sun. Ten Times Thicker Than Ordinary Deck Coating, Fills Cracks, Locks Down Splinters, Water Based, Safe Easy Clean Up, Beautifies and Protects, Easy to Apply with Restore Roller, Hides Imperfections, Slip Resistant
- For Use WithRestore Cleaner, Restore Crack Filler, Restore Roller
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.