Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gray Concrete Repair, 1 gal. Size, Coverage: 230 sq. ft.
- Item # 30RK20
- Mfr. Model # 276981
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 1740
- Shipping Weight 9.45 lbs.
- Item Concrete Repair
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 2
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Box
- Coverage 230 sq. ft.
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point 145 Degrees F
- Application Time 5 min.
- Dry Time 5 to 10 min.
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free 5 min.
- Functional Cure 30 min.
- Adheres To Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass, Asphalt
- Application Crack Repair
- For Use With Floor Coatings
- Characteristics Two Component, 100% Solid Polyurea
- Meets ASTM D412, C109, D2240, D4060
- Includes 1/2 gal. Part A and 1/2 gal. Part B
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.