Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, Voltage: 12, GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head: 63.3
- Item # 4P016
- Mfr. Model # 17A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3290
- Shipping Weight 6.3 lbs.
- Item Pump
- Type Centrifugal
- Hose Outlet (In.) 1-1/2
- Voltage 12
- Amps 15.5
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 3800
- GPH of Water @ 3.35 Ft. of Head 3185
- GPH of Water @ 6.7 Ft. of Head 2570
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 1600
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 800
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 63.3
- Max. Head (Ft.) 25.0
- Length (In.) 2-7/8
- Width (In.) 5-3/4
- Height (In.) 5-1/4
- Material Plastic
- Application Used Primarily for Boat/RV Wash Down, Live Wells, Bait Tanks and Other General Purpose Applications
- Includes Polyacetal Plastic Housing and Stand Construction with Stainless Steel Shaft, Permanent Magnet 12VDC Motor, PTFE Shaft Seal
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.