Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Marine Circulation Pump, Voltage: 12VDC, GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head:
- Item # 3TNK4
- Mfr. Model # 403FC
- UNSPSC # 40151510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.37 lbs.
- Item Pump
- Type Marine Circulation
- Inlet 3/4" MNPT Tapered
- Hose Outlet (In.) 3/4 NPSM
- Voltage 12VDC
- Amps 4.2
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 800
- GPH of Water @ 3.35 Ft. of Head 438
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 360
- GPH of Water @ 6.7 Ft. of Head 285
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 120
- Max. Head (Ft.) 13
- Cord Length (Ft.) 2
- Dia. (In.) 3
- Height (In.) 6
- Operation Nonautomatic
- Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Application Used as a Water Circulation Pump in Livewell/Baitwell Tanks
- Design Glass Filled Nylon Base, Housing and Impeller, Stainless Steel Shaft, Permanent Magnet Motor and Dual Shaft Seal
- Includes 3/4" Right Angle Hosebarb Adapter and 3/4" Straight Hosebarb Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.