Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Submersible, 3/8 I.D., 12V, 2.8 Amp
- Item # 3TNJ2
- Mfr. Model # IL200
- UNSPSC # 40151513
- Catalog Page # 3695
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- TypeInline Submersible
- Hose Outlet (In.)3/8
- Amps2.8 DC
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head200
- GPH of Water @ 3.35 Ft. of Head175
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head160
- GPH of Water @ 6.7 Ft. of Head125
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head115
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head80
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head30
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head3.3
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head1.91
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head1.33
- Max. Head (Ft.)25
- Cord Length (Ft.)3
- Length (In.)5-1/16
- Dia. (In.)1-3/8
- Max. Temp.Water - 140 Degrees F
- ApplicationFor Use With Fresh Water, Sea Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The Brown Wire is Positive. I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
also i am assuming the pump will operate if placed horizontal as well as verticle.
Intermittent operation means 20 Min on 30 Minutes off. This should work fine for you.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.