Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Submersible Marine Pump, Voltage: 12, GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head: 61.7
- Item # 3P999
- Mfr. Model # 14 A
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3290
- Shipping Weight 5.9 lbs.
- Item Pump
- Type Submersible Marine
- Hose Outlet (In.) 1-1/2
- Voltage 12
- Amps 15.5
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 3700
- GPH of Water @ 3.35 Ft. of Head 3100
- GPH of Water @ 6.7 Ft. of Head 2500
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 1200
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 600
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 61.7
- Max. Head (Ft.) 23.5
- Length (In.) 4-7/8
- Width (In.) 4-7/8
- Height (In.) 7-1/4
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Application For Use in Fresh Water and Salt Water Only
- Characteristics Silent Vibrationless Operation, Ignition Protection and Rust/Corrosion Protection, Can Act as a Replacement Pump for Many Back Up Sump Pump Systems
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.