Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Marine Sump
- Item # 3P992
- Mfr. Model # A53D
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3672
- Shipping Weight 5.05 lbs.
- ItemDewatering/Utility Pump
- TypeMarine Sump
- Amps1 AC
- Cord Length8 ft.
- Discharge NPT1-1/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head20
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head11
- Maximum Head15 ft.
- Base MaterialAcetal
- Impeller MaterialGlass Filled Nylon
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp.150 Degrees F
- Shaft MaterialBuna N, PTFE
- Shaft SealBuna N, PTFE
- ApplicationFor Use with Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials, For Draining Flooded Basements, Boats, Ponds, Sumps
- Includes90 Degrees Elbow with 11/8 to 1" NPT Pipe Thread and 8 Feet, 16/3 SJTW Cord with 3 Prong Grounding Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.