Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
48 gal. Aspen Series , Brown/Beige, Steel, Trash Can
- Item # 3NWZ8
- Mfr. Model # FGR48HTSTDPLBR
- UNSPSC # 47121702
- Catalog Page # 1675
- Shipping Weight 130.0 lbs.
- Item Trash Can
- Capacity 48 gal.
- Color Brown/Beige
- Material Steel
- Finish UV Protectant, Powder Coated
- Length 26"
- Width 26"
- Height 40"
- Shape Square
- Top Hinged
- Standards Class A Fire Rating, ADA Compliant
- Includes Plastic Liner, Steel Panels, (4) 5" H x 22" Dia. Openings With 3" Chutes, (2) 12 Guage Steel Hinges Attach Top Opens Approx. 90 degrees For Easy Removal Of Liner, Steel Legs Hold Receptacle 4" Off Ground
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Waste Containers (1022)
- Waste Receptacles (1007)
- Trash Cans (1002)
- Wastebaskets (979)
- Trash Containers (978)
- Garbage Containers (976)
- Garbage Receptacles (954)
- Garbage Cans (948)
- Steel Garbage Cans (572)
- Steel Trash Cans (552)
- Steel Waste Receptacles (552)
- Fire-Resistant Garbage Cans (189)
- Fire-Resistant Trash Cans (184)
- Fire-Resistant Waste Receptacles (184)
- ADA-Compliant Garbage Cans (155)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.