Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
35 gal. Rectangular, Green, Trash Can
- Item # 1EC50
- Mfr. Model # FG9P9000DGRN
- UNSPSC # 47121702
- Catalog Page # 1866
- Catalog Group # D0243
- Shipping Weight 55.0 lbs.
- ItemTrash Can
- Capacity35 gal.
- FinishUV Protectant, Textured
- StandardsADA Compliant
- Includes2 Spring Loaded Doors, Side Opening Door, Slide Out Bag Holder, Spring Loaded Side Door, Lock Latch Feature Can Be Used With Or Without Key (sold separately)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Waste Containers (1099)
- Waste Receptacles (1087)
- Trash Cans (1081)
- Wastebaskets (1057)
- Trash Containers (1056)
- Garbage Containers (1033)
- Garbage Receptacles (1019)
- Garbage Cans (1004)
- Plastic Trash Cans (380)
- Plastic Waste Receptacles (380)
- Plastic Garbage Cans (379)
- Fire-Resistant Garbage Cans (191)
- Fire-Resistant Trash Cans (186)
- Fire-Resistant Waste Receptacles (186)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.