Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, 400mL, White
- Item # 15A624
- Mfr. Model # FG450026
- UNSPSC # 47131704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.4 lbs.
- ItemHand Sanitizer Dispenser
- Soap/Lotion TypeLiquid
- Operation ModePush
- Refill TypeBag in Box
- Refill Size400mL
- For Use WithMfr. No. FG450030
- StandardsNSF Registered
- FeaturesEconomical skin care system, Delivers up to 2,000 doses per 400 mL refill, Spray delivery provides thorough hand coverage and dries rapidly with no stickiness, New pump with every refill eliminates mess, clogs, and leaks, 0.2 mL does size, 0.2 mL does size, Compact footprint, Moisturizing Spray Sanitizer proven in laboratory tests to increase the moisture content of skin from 12-16%, Moisturizing Spray Sanitizer NSF registered E3 as appropriate for food service uses
- IncludesDispenser, Key
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.