Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cube Truck, 16 cu. ft. Volume Capacity, 500 lb. Load Capacity, 30-1/2" Overall Width
- Item # 5Z206
- Mfr. Model # FG461600BLA
- UNSPSC # 24101501
- Catalog Page # 1572
- Shipping Weight 40.0 lbs.
- ItemCube Truck
- Volume Capacity16 cu. ft.
- Load Capacity500 lb.
- Bushel Capacity12.9 Bushels
- Overall Length44-1/5"
- Overall Height37-1/3"
- Overall Width30-1/2"
- Caster Dia.5"
- Caster Type(2) Rigid and (2) Swivel, Mounted in Diamond Pattern
- Optional LidFG461500
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5Z207Cube Truck, 20 cu. ft. Volume Capacity, 600 lb. Load Capacity, 34-1/8" Overall Width, 48" Overall LeRUBBERMAID
Price $720.00 / each
- Item # 5Z205Cube Truck, 14 cu. ft. Volume Capacity, 500 lb. Load Capacity, 31" Overall Width, 44-1/8" Overall LeRUBBERMAID
Price $543.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.