Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automatic Door Opener Sensor Kit
- Item # 10U292
- Mfr. Model # 1800381
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.54 lbs.
- Item Automatic Door Opener Sensor Kit
- Includes Mounting Hardware, (1) Auto Door, (1) Auto Door Sensor, (1) 20 ft. Sensor Cable, (1) Roller Plate, (2) Caution Labels, Drill Template
- Finish ABS
- Color Gray
- Length 27"
- Width 12-19/50"
- Height 7"
- For Use With Washroom Doors
- Voltage 120
- Features Touch Free Activation, Adjustable Sensor Range, and Angled Sensor Lens
- Standards ANSI A156.19-2002, UL 325, CSA C22.2, ADA Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Complete the touch-free washroom experience with the AutoDoor. The
system enhances the overall image of a washroom by eliminating the final
touch-point of cross-contamination and delivering user friendly & reliable
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.