Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Spiral Saw Kit, 11,000 RPM, 7.0A, 15 In. L
- Item # 24T742
- Mfr. Model # RFS1000-20B
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1043
- Shipping Weight 6.05 lbs.
- ItemSpiral Saw Kit
- No Load RPM11,000
- Amps @ 120V7.0 A
- Tool Length15"
- Tool Weight4.5 lb.
- Collet Capacity1/8", 1/4"
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Number of Conductors2
- Cutting Depth1"
- Handle TypeStraight
- Speed ControlOn/Off Switch
- FeaturesUnparalleled Control Thanks To An Ergonomic Body Grip Housing Designed For Cut-offs, Superior Dust Management Built Right Into The Tool, Versatility In Cutting Wood, Metal And Tile In A Wide Range Of Applications, 7 Amp Motor For Greater Performance And Durability
- IncludesDust Collection Kit, Blade, Auxillary Handle, (2) Wrenches, Universal Flanges
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.