Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemSynthetic Cutting Oil
- Fluid TypeSynthetic Based
- Size24 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol
- Specific Gravity1.0
- pH Value7 at 20 Degrees C
- Flash Point-100 Degrees C
- ViscosityKinematic at 20 Degrees C = 12 mm 2/S
- ApplicationThreading and Cutting Metal Materials Including Stainless Steel Especially In Food Processing
- FeaturesSynthetic Based Spray Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Machining Fluids (239)
- Metalworking Fluids (232)
- Cutting Fluids (226)
- Metal-Cutting Fluids (213)
- Oil and Fluid Lubricants (190)
- Cutting Oils (157)
- Metal-Cutting Oils (138)
- Cutting Lubricants (131)
- Threading Oils (80)
- Threading Oil Lubricants (79)
- Synthetic Machining Coolants (57)
- Conduit Threading Oils (48)
- Pipe Threading Oils (48)
- Machining Oils (36)
- Synthetic Machining Lubricants (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.