Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Threading Machine, 1/2 to 2 In
- Item # 7K567
- Mfr. Model # 7K567
- UNSPSC # 23171708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 218.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Pipe Threading Machine
- Capacity Pipe 1/2" to 2", Bolt 1/4" to 1-1/2"
- HP 1
- Reversing No
- Overall Length 21"
- Overall Width 17"
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 10
- Hz 50 to 60
- No. of Speeds 1
- No Load RPM 40
- Pump Self-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor with Through the Head Oiling
- Oil Capacity 0.5 gal.
- Switch Type On/Off Toggle with Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Hammer Type, Cam Action Rear
- Characteristics This Combo Set Consists of Mfr. No. 63005 Threader and Mfr. No. 00230 Stand
- Standards CSA Approved and Approved to UL Standard
- Includes 1/2" to 2" Automatic Die Head, (2) 1/2" to 3/4" and 1" to 2" Alloy Die, Foot Operated Safety Switch, 1 gal. Threading Oil, Set of 4 Legs
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.