Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Threading Machine, 1/2 to 4 In
- Item # 4ETA1
- Mfr. Model # 63006
- UNSPSC # 23171708
- Catalog Page # 1194
- Shipping Weight 322.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Pipe Threading Machine
- CapacityPipe 1/2" to 4", Bolt 3/8" to 2"
- Overall Length31"
- Overall Width21"
- Hz50 to 60
- No. of Speeds2
- No Load RPM48 (1/2" to 2") and 18 (2-1/2" to 4")
- PumpSelf-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor with Through the Head Oiling
- Oil Capacity0.5 gal.
- Switch TypeOn/Off Toggle with Integral Foot Switch
- ChuckHammer Type, Cam Action Rear
- StandardsCE Approval
- Includes(2) 1/2" to 2" and 2-1/2" to 4" Automatic Die Head, (3) 1/2" to 3/4", 1" to 2" and 2-1/2" to 4" Alloy Dies, Foot Operated Safety Switch, 1 gal. Threading Oil, Set of 4 Legs
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
following: Grainger does not offer any of these pipe threading machines with a 220 volt input. However, Ridgid offers a model that has a 230 volt input, Ridgid part number 96507 (model 535 series). If you have an account with Grainger, we can request a quote and price direct from Ridgid on your behalf. Please call 1-800-323-0620 to obtain this quote. Please also not that this model will need the Grainger part number 1EZ17 to make this portable. This is a wheeled cart/stand that is designed by Ridgid for that series of machine.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.