Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shear, pipe plastic ROCUT 75TC
- Item # 1FET2
- Mfr. Model # 52015
- UNSPSC # 27111506
- Catalog Page # 1191
- Shipping Weight 3.95 lbs.
- ItemPipe Cutter
- CutsPVC, PP, PE, PEX, PB, PVDF
- Cutting CapacityUp to 3"
- Overall Length19"
- Cutting ActionShear-Cut
- Blade MaterialStainless Steel
- Handle MaterialRubber
- FeaturesPrecise Cutting of Pvc, Pp, Pe, Pex, Pb and Pvdf Pipes; Double Sided Blade and Ratchet Support: Precise Force Transfer And Precise Guided Cutter Feed; Stainless Steel Blade With V-Edge: Pin Point Precision Without Deformation: Releasing Lever: Automatic, Controled Opening of the Blade at the Push of a Button; Wide Pipe Support: Precise Right-Angled Cut; Ideally Meshed Cutting Curve: Minimum Effort During Cutting; Safetly Lock
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.