Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Portable Fume Extractor, Trans4mer Series, Input Voltage: 110V, Air Flow (CFM): 1200
- Item # 5YAJ0
- Mfr. Model # DFP-1200-1-FR810-FD24
- UNSPSC # 41103502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 525.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Fume Extractor
- Filter MediaEndurex W13
- Air Flow (CFM)1200
- Sound Level dBA76
- Input Voltage110V
- Input (Amps)20
- Motor HP1.5
- FeaturesPortable Unit, Pulse Cleaning System, Slide Out Dust Tray, High Performance Blower, Heavy Duty - All Steel Construction, Suitable for Stainless Steel Welding
- ApplicationManual Welding
- Height (In.)53
- Width (In.)23
- Depth (In.)31
- Includes(1) 8" x 10' Fume Arm AND (1) FlexDraft Intake adn Minihelic Filter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.