Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Fume/Smoke Collector, 200, Booth Series, Input Voltage: 110V, Air Flow (CFM): 1280
- Item # 5YAL4
- Mfr. Model # S210
- UNSPSC # 41103502
- Catalog Page # 3396
- Shipping Weight 400.0 lbs.
- Item Fume/Smoke Collector
- Series 200, Booth
- Filter Media PolyDex, Washable
- Air Flow (CFM) 1280
- MERV 11
- Sound Level dBA 70
- Input Voltage 110V
- Hz 60
- Input (Amps) 20
- Motor HP 3/4
- Features Down Draft System, Large 9.5 sq ft of work area, Heavy Duty - All Steel Construction, Built In Spark Arrestance, Minihelic Gauge, High Performance Direct Drive Blower, Pulse Cleaning System
- Application Manual Welding
- Height (In.) 37
- Width (In.) 37
- Depth (In.) 37
- Includes 1" Thick x 36 Sq Ft. Metal Grate Work Surface
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.