Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIntermittent Pilot Kit
- TypeConversion to Intermittant Pilot Ignition
- Electrical Connections1/4" Quick Connect
- Amps AC1
- BtuH Capacity170,000 NG / 272,000 LP
- Control Volts24
- Electrical Ratings24 VAC
- Gas TypeLP/NG
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1/2 X 1/2
- Prepurge Time (Sec.)360
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)3.5 NG / 11.0 LP
- Pilot Gas Connection (In.)1/4
- Lockout Time (Sec.)90
- Operation Description90 Seconds Of Spark Followed By A Six Minute Time Delay (Purge) Period Between Ignition Attempts. After Three Tries, If No Pilot Flame Is Sensed, Sp845 Goes Into A 1 Hour Lockout Period. At The End Of The 1 Hour Lockout Period, If The Demand For Heat Is Still Present, Unit Repeats The Three Tries For Ignition.
- For Use WithResidential, Commercial Heating Equipment
- Includes722-079 Valve, 780-845 Module, Wiring Harness, Spark/Sensor Probe, Mounting Hardware, LP Regulator
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.