Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 2, Stages Cool 2
- Item # 4XA70
- Mfr. Model # 9920i
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat2
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day6, 4, 2
- Programs per Week7
- Terminal DesignationsOS, IS, C, G, Y1, B, E/W1, O, R, W2, Y2, L, A1, A2
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display TypeBacklit
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Battery BackupNo
- Low Battery IndicatorNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesProgrammable Thermostat with Independent Humidity Control, Fresh Air Control, Filter Change-out Indicator, Batteries not Required
- For Use WithHeat Pump, Fresh Air Control
- Agency ComplianceEnergy Star
- Green Environmental AttributeThermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (926)
- Heat Controls (497)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (483)
- Heating Controls (379)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (307)
- Digital Thermostats (269)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (201)
- Residential Thermostats (178)
- Programmable Thermostats (154)
- Electronic Thermostats (146)
- Wall Thermostats (143)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (113)
- Multistage Thermostats (95)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (87)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.