Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Thermostat, 2H, 2C, 7 Day
- Item # 4XA69
- Mfr. Model # 9915i
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat2
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day6, 4, or 2
- Programs per Week7, 5-2, 5-1-1, or 24 Hr.
- Terminal DesignationsR,C,Y1,Y2,W1,W2,G,O/B,E,OS,IS,A1,A2
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Intermittent
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Humidification ControlYes
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Battery BackupNone
- Low Battery IndicatorNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- For Use WithGas, Oil, Electric, Fresh Air Control
- Agency ComplianceEnergy Star
- Green Environmental AttributeThermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (888)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (480)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (297)
- Digital Thermostats (199)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (182)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (173)
- Residential Thermostats (171)
- Programmable Thermostats (137)
- Wall Thermostats (137)
- Electronic Thermostats (119)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (83)
- Multistage Thermostats (74)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (64)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.