Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pressure Switch, Pneumatic
- Item # 6XJU8
- Mfr. Model # 2374-505
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.84 lbs.
- Item Pressure Sensing Switch
- Type Pneumatic Signal Output
- Differential (In. WC) 0.15 to 2.0
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC) 0.15 to 2.0
- Sample Line Connector Integral Compression
- Height (In.) 6-1/8
- Width (In.) 3-1/4
- Depth (In.) 3-1/4
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.) 2-13/16
- Mounting Location Vertical
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 0 to 135
- Application HVAC and Energy Management
- Features Adjustable Set-Point Range
- Function Sense The Flow Of Air And Provide A Proportional Pneumatic Signal Where Pneumatic Actuation Is Required. For Environments Where Electrical Arcing Needs To Be Avoided
- Agency Compliance UL,CSA,FM
- Includes Slip-On 1/4" OD Tubing Adapter, Sample Line Probes, Orifice Plugs
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Pressure Switches (324)
- Fan Switches (222)
- Air Switches (197)
- Pressure Switches (164)
- Vacuum Switches (102)
- Blower Fan Switches (78)
- Airflow Switches (46)
- Differential Pressure Switches (45)
- Air Flow Sensing Switches (42)
- Air Proving Switches (42)
- Air Sensing Switches (42)
- Fan Proving Switches (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.