Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Switch, Gold Contacts
- Item # 6XJU6
- Mfr. Model # 2374-503
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 4230
- Shipping Weight 1.19 lbs.
- ItemPressure Sensing Switch
- TypeGold Contacts
- Differential (In. WC)0.02 to 0.8
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)0.05 to 12.0
- Electrical Rating300 VA Pilot Duty at 115 to 277 VAC, 15 amps Noninductive to 277 VAC
- Sample Line ConnectorIntegral Compression
- Height (In.)6-1/8
- Width (In.)3-1/4
- Depth (In.)3-1/4
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.)3-7/8
- Mounting LocationVertical
- Operating Temp. Range (F)-40 to 180
- ApplicationHVAC, Energy Management, and Direct Digital Control
- FeaturesGold Contacts, Adjustable Set-Point Range, Compact Size, Wide Operating Temperature Range, Withstands Shock And Vibration
- FunctionSense Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure
- Agency ComplianceUL,CSA,FM
- IncludesSlip-On 1/4" OD Tubing Adapter, Sample Line Probes, Orifice Plugs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.