Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Sensing Switch, .25-1.0
- Item # 6XJU0
- Mfr. Model # 2374-495
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 4230
- Shipping Weight 0.26 lbs.
- Item Pressure Sensing Switch
- Type HVAC/General Purpose
- Differential (In. WC) .10
- Switch Type SPDT
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC) 0.25 to 1.0
- Electrical Rating 5A Noninductive 120-277VAC, 5A Noninductive 28VDC, 1A Pilot Duty 120VA
- Sample Line Connector Barbed
- Height (In.) 4
- Width (In.) 3-1/4
- Depth (In.) 2-1/8
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.) 3-3/4
- Mounting Location Vertical
- Operating Temp. Range (F) -40 to 190
- Application HVAC
- Features Adjustable Set-Point Range , Compact Size, Wide Operating Temperature Range, Field Adjustable
- Function Sense Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA, CE, NRTL, and Aust Gas Assoc.
- Includes Contractor Kit including Mounting Hardware and Adjustment Tool
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Sensors (706)
- Air Pressure Switches (324)
- Air Switches (197)
- Pressure Switches (164)
- Vacuum Switches (102)
- Airflow Switches (46)
- Differential Pressure Switches (45)
- Air Flow Sensing Switches (42)
- Air Proving Switches (42)
- Air Sensing Switches (42)
- Fan Proving Switches (41)
- HVAC Pressure Switches (35)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.