Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 3
- Item # 1TKH8
- Mfr. Model # 9725i2
- NSN # 5930-01-426-2023
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4218
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat3
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week7, 5-2, 5-1-1, or 24 Hr.
- Terminal DesignationsR, C, Y1, Y2, W1, W2, G, O, B, OS1, OS2, IS1, IS2
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Intermittent-Program
- Display TypeLCD, Backlit
- Key Pad Lockout3 Levels of Security With 4 Digit PIN# Access Code
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Battery BackupNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired
- Voltage18 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesEnglish, Spanish or French Display Option, Clock Auto Adjust for Daylight Savings
- For Use WithMulti-Stage Gas, Oil, or Electric Heating / Cooling Systems
- Includes5 yr. Warranty
- Agency ComplianceEnergy Star
- Green Environmental AttributeThermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (914)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (476)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (300)
- Digital Thermostats (262)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (212)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (194)
- Residential Thermostats (177)
- Programmable Thermostats (150)
- Electronic Thermostats (143)
- Wall Thermostats (139)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (111)
- Multistage Thermostats (92)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (84)
- Heat Pump Controls (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.