Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat2
- Stages Cool1
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week5-2
- Terminal DesignationsR, C, Y1, Y2, W1, W2/E, G, O, B, L
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display TypeLCD, Backlit
- Key Pad LockoutYES
- Programmable FanNO
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Battery BackupYES
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- Voltage18 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesProgram Your Thermostat Before Installation by Inserting the Batteries and Starting, with the Installer/Configuration Menu. 12/24 Hr. Clock Option, Key Pad Programming, Selectable Auto/Manual Changeover
- For Use WithGas, Oil, or Electric Furnaces, Millivolt, Heat Pump
- Includes2 AA Batteries, Screws and Wall Anchors
- Agency ComplianceEnergy Star
- Green Environmental AttributeThermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.