Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 1, Stages Heat 1
- Item # 1TKH3
- Mfr. Model # RS3110
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4218
- Shipping Weight 0.79 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 1
- Stages Cool 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 5-2
- Terminal Designations RC, RH, G, Y/O, W/B, Y1
- System Switching Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Type LCD, Backlit
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Programmable Fan No
- Humidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Battery
- Voltage 18 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Depth 3/4"
- Color White
- Control Range 45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features Selectable 12 Hour and 24 Hour Clock Formats
- For Use With Gas, Oil, or Electric Furnaces, Millivolt, Heat Pump
- Includes 2 AA Batteries, Screws and Wall Anchors
- Agency Compliance Energy Star
- Green Environmental Attribute Thermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Item # 1UHG8DAYTON
Price $79.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (929)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (491)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (315)
- Digital Thermostats (277)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (227)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (209)
- Residential Thermostats (188)
- Programmable Thermostats (164)
- Electronic Thermostats (155)
- Wall Thermostats (144)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (118)
- Heat Pump Controls (57)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.